All sales are final - no returns.
- To guarantee arrival by Christmas, all orders must be completed no later than December 10th (for mailing addresses within the Continental United States; no guarantees can be made for international addresses). Hollywood Film Directing does not guarantee arrival before December 25th for any orders placed after December 10th.
Disc One: The Scene
- Stage the scene in order to enhance the emotional and physical aspect
- How to read a script and find it's core elements
- How to break down a scene in preparation for rehearsal
Disc Two: The Actor
Hollywood FILM Directing: THE SCENE, THE ACTOR, THE CAMERA
Hollywood Film Directing: A Breakthrough New DVD Series!
Pick up a copy of master directors Mark W. Travis and Gil Bettman's new DVD set, "Hollywood Directing: The Master Class" (available mid 2011)
Learn everything you really need to know to direct and much more as Mark elaborates on the nuances of directing the scene and the actor, and as Gil describes key techniques for directing the camera.
DISCS ONE: THE SCENE
- The Role of the Director – View Video
- The Director and the Script – View Video
- Script Analysis and Breakdown for the Director – View Video
- Preparation for Casting and Rehearsal
DISC TWO: THE ACTOR
- The Rehearsal Process – View Video
- Staging, the Director's Most Powerful Tool
DISC THREE: THE CAMERA
- When Do You Move The Camera – View Video
- How Do You Move The Camera – View Video
- Lensmanship – How To Force Perspective – View Video
- How to Shoot Action Sequences – View Video